Many men have a tough time handling their girlfriends and wives. Ridiculous, isn’t it? I mean I won’t say we are the easiest creatures to tackle but yes, we are simple enough to understand, if our men have the potential to pick up our signals and signs. Infact, some rare moments are such when we are frustrated enough to shout out our expectations. 😀 Sorry state! – These loud voices are taken to be quarrels and we suddenly become notorious for being extremely demanding towards our boyfriends and men! I list down here, 10 common things that all women require their men to do in a relationship. Follow them, and I am sure you will find a sea difference in her attitude.
- Small gestures are important – We women, generally find pleasure in anything that is small. A small wink of eye; a tug at the skirt; a chocolate from our husband’s laundry saying, ‘Love you honey for washing my clothes; a surprise leave that our husbands take from their offices and even something as small as an untimely phone call, just to say ‘I love you’! can really really do wonders. 🙂 Never plan for something big for your girl and in the process, miss those small beautiful moments that could have been utilized in a smaller but in a more beautiful manner.
- Dominate the world but be submissive to her – You can be the king of the place you work in, the peer group you belong to or simply, the chosen one amongst your siblings. But when it comes to the lady you love, she has to be the queen for you to be the king. Be submissive. Never shy off from saying ‘sorry baby!’even when you are not at fault. Sometimes saying sorry makes females cool down and realize their own mistakes.
- Share your work pressure even when she does not understand a cent – Many males have this irritating habit to say ‘you won’t understand’ when asked about their offices. That is bad. When I hear such an answer, I immediately tend to ask, ‘How in hell are you supposed to know whether I will understand or not?’ Sometimes saying so makes women feel inadequate for their husbands. Never do it. Remember, even if she does not understand a word of what you say, she will atleast understand the fact that you are not in a wonderful office environment! So she will try to make pressures at home less for you!
- Be vocal about your feelings – In an earlier post, I remember having written, ‘unexpressed love is like no love at all!’ I repeat it here. Talk about your feelings. Never get tired of specifying how much you love her even if she says it for a lesser number of times. You feel angry, shout and quarrel, she will try to pacify you. But never keep silent because it is silence that irritates a woman the most and once she becomes silent, you will not have the strength to make her speak.
- Be passionate on bed – Women don’t express it, but yes, we women love sex as much as men do, possibly more than that; we just don’t show it! So don’t miss a moment or a chance to make a night meaningful, even if you already have had enough screwing at your office. You will find out how she unscrews you, just initiate it.
- We women love flowers – A huge 20 rose bouquet or a single long stalk flower, just anything is wonderful to make our senses tickle. All women love flowers, just take care of your girl’s allergies. Except for that, flowers are always a welcome gift to make any argument turn on your side. She will just melt down and make you feel wonderfully special! Try it!
- Make the morning cup of coffee – I am still a single. So I am not much aware of what married guys actually do, accept for what I have seen my dad and cousins do for their wives. But yes, if ever I get wedded, I would love my husband make me the morning cup of coffee. After all, I would be taking care of the chores for the entire day! So he can but ofcourse make my day start with a cup of hot coffee!
- Be humorous – Ridicule yourself! Yes, make fun of yourself. Remember, even the most foolish joke that a husband cracks, makes a wife laugh. So try and be humorous. A silly joke can lighten up serious moods.
- We appreciate surprises – However open-minded and understanding we pretend to be, and however open, we think ourselves to be to the forgetfulness of our men, we always appreciate surprises. And it need not be material! A surprise candle-lit dinner, a surprise get-together at home, a surprise hug from the back, a surprise kiss in public, a surprise meal presented by our husbands, a surprisingly clean room when not expected….. just everything seems to work wonders with us. Women can be grossly won over by surprises, and that’s true!
- Make her feel important – A criticizing husband is the least I would expect out of my marriage. Being caring and vigilant are different things from being critics of your wives. Some men have this habit of criticizing their wives in public. I hate such men. Others just don’t seem to find anything beautiful in their wives. everything seems imperfect to them and there always is room for improvement. For such men, I would say, ‘guys, even you are not perfect! Try improving yourselves first!’ Nagging boyfriends and husbands are what anger women terribly! After all, nagging and doubting are sole copyrights of women and funny enough, we are popular as nagging beasts to the males! Let it stay our privilege please!
Mug up these rules and follow them religiously in your relationship, no matter how old it be! These tips work equally well for 50 years old ladies as do they for the 25 years ones! Make her feel important, you will find out how important you and your things are to her!