Valentine’s day, and I felt I should stick something interesting and value adding on my blog wall! I am not much of a romantic myself, and as most of my readers must be knowing, I am still single! LOL! :D(I am maintaining a blog on relationships and focusing on love relationships). Well, I don’t exactly feel less confident about getting into a relationship! I just have too many criterion points to be cleared, before someone can completely take my heart away from me! I love my heart and believe that it’s singular status induces the necessity to place it in safe hands. I cannot bear it to be broken and degenerated! Staying single would be a more viable option than to get along with someone who thinks your heart to be a petty thing to play with! Here, I would love to let my readers know what my rules and questions are and get genuine feedback of whether I think right or crap!
- Does my partner always want to fondle me? – A very important question, which many of us tend to overlook, basically because we are toe over head in love! There is absolutely no questioning about the fact that a brush of skin, a hug and an occasional french kiss are absolutely unavoidable when you are sitting beside the most adored person in your life! But getting hooked on every time you meet up, is like fussing for a chocolate every time you go to a confectionery! It is addiction more than love! Stay away.
- Do I really feel interested in what he talks? – Many of my female readers would agree to this. Having a relationship means sharing interests and friendship above all. These are the two things that can bind people for life. If he bores you with his talk(which might seem interesting to him), think twice over your relationship. Do you have the capacity to develop interest in your partner’s interest?
- Do we trust each other completely? – Trust does not leave room for questions and if there are questions, the feeling that you trust is nothing more than your hypocrisy! Make yourself clear with this emotion. Love does not allow you to feel doubtful and obsessive about your partner! It allows a lot of space, trust and belief.
- Do we expect each other to give a detailed account of our routines? – Many couples might negate me on this point. It is obvious that we know practically everything that is happening in the lives of our partners, after all, love means two people living a single life! But let us not forget that they are still, separate individuals and have different lives to live, separate ideologies and distinct beliefs. Demanding a detailed explanation of every single thing is an immature thing to do! being aware and stalking are two things and don’t confuse them with each other.
- Do we feel confidant in each other? – It is very necessary that you entrust before you commit. the partner should be open enough to listen to honest confessions and weird judgement. Do you feel comfortable sharing things, talks, your past, your present and your relationships with your partner? If not, then I suspect if it is love at all! Acceptance is a very important thing and it is only when one person truly accepts, that the other person can entrust. Trying to change the basic characteristics of a person would mean you have never loved that person, you have just fantasized him to be what you want him to be!
- Does my partner understand my relationships? – People in love have this very irritable habit of assuming that they are the only ones who constitute the world of their partners. Well, that is absolutely not true! every person has relationships, liabilities and responsibilities of his own. An entry of a person in your life does not necessarily mean you have to give up all your relations, restructure your priorities and make that person the center of your life. Love completes you. If your relationship demands that you sacrifice every other thing that was damn important to you, then better step back. It is not love. True love won’t ask you to leave! Rather it would engulf in itself every other thing that is important to you!
Happy questioning for valentine’s day! ——<3 ❤